Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Karly's Back. Back Again. Karly's Back. Tell a Friend.

homies, since I last posted I have returned to further my education in the Burg. I kinda love it.


Oh yeah, also, those are many many origami birds floating above my bed. bwahaha when my new roommate arrives she is going to be so frightened of me.

In the words of my soul twin, Katie,
"Ahhh.. It's good to be back. heh heh"

I mean, it's impossible to not be happy after a day of reunions and craigo's. Craigo's (for the Burg deprived) is a delicious pizza buffet. I know, I know. The words 'delicious' and 'buffet' simply do NOT fit together, usually. In fact, the words 'pizza' and 'buffet' don't really work either.. But this time they really do. I mean, I am STILL fat-doggin and its about 6 hours later.

Let's just say, you better bring your stretchy pants.

Oh, and another thing. Ya know Zookeeper? The movie? Yeah.. Complete fail.

Anywhey, last weekend my entire family got together for the first time since forever, and had a completely classy, super sleek, and exuberantly elegant family bar-B-que. (sorry, I got kinda carried away there.) So, I decided to post this super cute pic of us all.

ADORBS


I'm the really good-looking one.

2 comments:

  1. I like the birds. And the poster.
    Also, I like that Megan looks like she doesn't belong in your family at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. karly. i freakin love you. also. i laughed the whole time while reading this. someday we have to go to craigos together because i still have not been there.

    ReplyDelete