Friday, September 16, 2011

Geology is a boulder of fun!


Things I have in my pantry:
graham crackers
nutty bars
popcorn
apple cider packets
hot cocoa

I am just really hungry.

Sometimes it cracks me up that I am blogging. I mean, who blogs?? Embarrassing. But I am really bored and waiting for my homie Leeann to get outta class. Then we are going to eat food.
Hopefully. Cause I am freaking hungry.

Also, I LOVE my major. I actually learn something every single time I go to class. And it's all super interesting! I mean, I can't think of any rad factoids to spring on at this exact moment.. but I am sure there are tons.

Also, apparently it will make me super rich, so that's good.
Cause maybe it will tone down my tendencies toward gold-digging.
Don't worry, I already told my bishop about it.
He said he would send any rich fly-sons-of-honeys my way.

Anywhey, my sister just called and told me that, according to science, I am beautiful.
Feel free to spread the word.
SOME PEOPLE seem to need to be notified of these things.


Leeann just got here.
I leave you with these awesome pictures of my tiny sister.
enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment