Sunday, February 26, 2012

20 and the Livin's Good


Did you know that I am now 20 years old? It's funny cause I have started wearing button-downs very often and jeans hardly at all, and I feel like an old maid. But it's cool, cause that means soon I can start crocheting for real, and filling my home with animals. I am thinking dogs. I have never really been a cat person. (Millie...) Also, maybe I will crochet little sweaters for my dogs.

Oh, and while we are on the subject, yes, I was an extremely adorable child.

In other news, I celebrated Christmas with my family. It really was great. I love Christmas, almost as much as I love family. Getting together to celebrate the birth of the Savior Jesus Christ is always a cherished blessing.

Also, I got glasses.
Yes, they are real. I have astigmatism in my left eye, and I'm near-sighted. Also, the optometrist has been trying to get me hooked on contact lenses, but I don't think I will ever feel comfortable in those suckers, even when they are actually my prescription.

Also, Washington is cold. And dark.
I miss the sun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6gJcMSBQgY

Thumbelina is the only one who understands sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment