Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mr. (Au)Tumn-us

Did you know I love that season before winter?
But, really, who doesn't..

Anywhey.
It has definitely been a while. You can totally blame the fact that I have not had internet at my little apartment. Yes, living an internet free lifestyle is really as great as it sounds.


SO!
Things that have happened that are great:



Katie had a birthday!! It was so great!


Megan was really excited. Sometimes I can't even handle what a little princess she is.

What a G.



Also, Katie, me, and our dear friend Tia all found out we are going to study abroad in Italy, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, France, and England next Autumn!!
(This is a picture of me & KT under a poster for the trip...we are leaning towards going.)


Megan, KT, & I had a mass snuggle fest. With my radical Naptime Bears blanket.
It was the best.



Oh yeah, I am going to the grand canyon next weekend!!!
Stand by for some soups legit pics.
It will be so pitted. Just pitted, man.

Also, stand by for some All Hallow's Eve pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment